Re: Watermaker Dead

edmund_steele

Hi Gary,
We have been at sea and just got to an internet connection again
(Limassol, Cyprus). I did try to physically track both wires from
pins 4 and 5 without success. I will try again really HARD and let
you know.

BTW, the manual override of the control board works fine.
Ed

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, amelliahona <no_reply@...>
wrote:

Hi Ed:

Any chance you have had a moment to trace the red wire
on Plug 1, Pin 4? If it indeed goes to the same point on
the rotary switch as the red wire on pin 5 give me your
thoughts on why Dessalator would do that. Is it just a
jumper wire?

I have T1 spares, as well as some spare relays.
I could probably mail the voltage regulators to you in a
standard envelope, the relay might be another matter.

The latest schematic in the files section (revision 3) shows
the coils on RY1, RY2, RY3, and the data sheet in the files
section gives you the pin layout.

Thanks for the info.

Gary