From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 1:05 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Photos of complete fuel pre filter and also auxillary 75 gallon fuel tank.

Hi,’

I was on Kimberlite last week and took photos of my fuel pre filter  assembly, pump hoses and filter.

I also have a photo of my auxiliary fuel tanks (75 gallons) that are in my port outboard locker.

If you are interested please send me your email.

I also have photos of the install of my espar heater and the conversion of the dishwasher to a top loading refrigerator.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376