Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Photos of complete fuel pre filter and also auxillary 75 gallon fuel tank.

Symphony

Eric,
if you upload your photos to the Yahoo group site then they'll always be available to all, and better yet, the tags or title are searchable.

uploading to Yahoo Group is also easier on email systems and inboxes, no need for large attachments. 

Richard
"Symphony" in Milford, CT

To: "amelyachtowners@..."
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Photos of complete fuel pre filter and also auxillary 75 gallon fuel tank.

Hi I am interested in your photos, i do not not have have an Amel yet but will hopefully be purchasing one by the end of summer. Looking for a 2000- 2004 Super Maramu which i believe is what you have. I have been following the yahoo group closely gleaning everything i can.
Alan Grayson
Regards

From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: Saturday, 18 March 2017 8:05 a.m.
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Photos of complete fuel pre filter and also auxillary 75 gallon fuel tank.

Hi,’
I was on Kimberlite last week and took photos of my fuel pre filter  assembly, pump hoses and filter.
I also have a photo of my auxiliary fuel tanks (75 gallons) that are in my port outboard locker.
If you are interested please send me your email.

I also have photos of the install of my espar heater and the conversion of the dishwasher to a top loading refrigerator.
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.