Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Photos of complete fuel pre filter and also auxillary 75 gallon fuel tank.

greatketch@...

Eric,

I suspect we have different denunciations of what constitutes a "little" heel! Any deviation from even trim I consider unacceptable for sailing performance, especially in light air. Of course if you feel you need 120 gallons of extra fuel you might not be doing much light sir sailing!

If you boat does not heel to port when you put over 600 pounds on the port side she must heel to starboard when that fuel isn't there. Just rules of physics!

Bill Kinney
SM160 Harmonie