Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Photos of complete fuel pre filter and also auxillary 75 gallon fuel tank.

David Vogel <dbv_au@...>

Hi Eric, Please send these photos also to david[dot]vogel{at}westnet[dot]com[dot]au - TXS

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, March 18, 2017, 08:25, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Hi,’

I was on Kimberlite last week and took photos of my fuel pre filter  assembly, pump hoses and filter.

I also have a photo of my auxiliary fuel tanks (75 gallons) that are in my port outboard locker.

If you are interested please send me your email.

I also have photos of the install of my espar heater and the conversion of the dishwasher to a top loading refrigerator.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376