Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] mizzen traveler end stops

Les Fox <les.fox@...>

After Mauri Pro and Caribe Marin in Le Marin said they weren't available I bought them from here in the states.

Les Fox
SV Surreal
St. Maarten

Excuse typos and brevity, sent from a mobile device.

On Mar 18, 2017, at 12:25 PM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good afternoon Bill,

I replaced mine over a year ago. Here is Gary Silver #335 email at the time.
It was indeed a perfect fit.
Sincerely, Alexandre

Hi Kent:

I purchased end caps for the mizzen traveler from Amel. They are Lewmar part number 29171040 and were a perfect fit for my hull # 335 SM.

http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1%7C118%7C2358559%7C2358564&id=1390112

At the same time I purchased the Amel proprietary jib car traveler pulley at the bottom of the crank. They come in two pieces, each side, as I recall.

Sorry I don't have prices but the stops for the mizzen traveler were cheap and the metal pulleys were in the $150 US range (again from memory). I had them shipped with a lot of other items that were quite heavy so the usual high freight charges were included. As these two items are light I would think they wouldn't be too expensive to have shipped.

As always, send a picture of the item with your order.

All the best,

Gary Silver
SM # 335
s/v Liahona

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] mizzen traveler end stops
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 10:42 AM

Anyone have a part number or source
for the end stops on the mizzen traveler? Mine are crusty
and need replacement.
Thanks,
Bill
Maffei SM