From: achimschroeder2005
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:36 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: rating

Hi Bart,

there is a German Kirk which has an ORC Club rating. The values are
not on hand but can be send if necessary. Otherwise look on the
www.dsv.org for ORC Club ratings for GER 5858 "Yes".
Greetings from Hamburg
Achim

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "brgdebakker"

--
Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl