From: "Ann-Sofie Svanberg kanalmamman@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Thursday, 23 March 2017 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Raymarine Autopilot problem

I could be the linear drive malfunctioning, have had that situation once. Contact Raymarine for help.

Regards
Ann-Sofie, S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

22 mars 2017 kl. 22:24 skrev osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Today our Raymarine Autopilot failed, when in Auto position it returned to stand by with the message current limit. I have meassured the voltage and no problem it was well over 25 volts, we also had the engine running at that time so voltage should be OK, and probably the current as well. All fuses was ok.
We have the course computer S3G and ST 7000 control head. Anyone experienced the same problem? Or known how to fix?
Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259 currently in the BVI