Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Raymarine Autopilot problem

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Agreed. It is probably the drive unit. It could need rebuilding, or may be binding somehow.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Galveston Island
Sent using Google Fi
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mar 23, 2017 02:36, "Ann-Sofie Svanberg kanalmamman@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I could be the linear drive malfunctioning, have had that situation once. Contact Raymarine for help.

Regards
Ann-Sofie, S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

22 mars 2017 kl. 22:24 skrev osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>:

Today our Raymarine Autopilot failed, when in Auto position it returned to stand by with the message current limit. I have meassured the voltage and no problem it was well over 25 volts, we also had the engine running at that time so voltage should be OK, and probably the current as well. All fuses was ok.
We have the course computer S3G and ST 7000 control head. Anyone experienced the same problem? Or known how to fix?
Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259 currently in the BVI