Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Gasket for Hatches

James Alton

Bill,

   Has your recommendation for Qsails in Turkey changed any due to the political situation?  I am planning to order sails within the next month or so from someone.

James Alton
SV Sueno,  Maramu #220

On Mar 23, 2017, at 8:59 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I can tell you that the source discussed in this group by a Sharki owner is not good. Unfortunately, I do not have a recommendation.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Galveston Island
Sent using Google Fi
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mar 23, 2017 07:32, "sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I need to replace the gaskets on the hatches , I looked on the site for past references , but could not find any , although I know this has been discussed in the past.  Could someone tell me the size and source of gasket material .

Thanks,

Pat

SM Shenanigans