AC Installation in Florida

francesringley@...

Our 1996 SM does not have AC (though we have an excellent factory installed diesel heater if someone wants one!). We are going to Florida to complete a number of jobs this summer and AC is at the top of the list. Part of our decision as to location in FL is dependent on who we choose to do the installation.

Note that I am starting with the assumption that Climma is the way to go

Two questions:

1. Can anyone recommend an installer in Florida that has Amel SM experience installing Climma?

2. Anyone feel strongly about another brand?

Thanks everyone.

Ian Townsend

SM153

Loca Lola II