Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Unknown use for line on mizzen mast

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Alan,

Use that halyard and the block at the end of the mizzen boom to raise your outboard engine to either the rail mount or inside the lazzerette.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Galveston Island
Sent using Google Fi
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mar 24, 2017 18:18, "divanz620@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

On our SM there is a line that's tied to the rail that goes through a block just under the stbd side spreader on the mizzen mast.

Does anyone know what it is there for ? I can't work out what it would be used for.

We have another line that goes to a block at the top of the mast that we use for lifting the dinghy out of the water, but this shorter one beats me.

Cheers

Alan

Elyse SM437