Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Unknown use for line on mizzen mast

Mark Erdos

Alan,

We use this line to raise and lower the passerelle. The line attaches to the far end of the passerelle and can be used to raise or lower the from the cockpit when at dock. I’m not sure if this is the intended function of the line but this works well for us.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currenlty cruising – Turks and Caicos Islands

www.creampuff.us