Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Port and Door Holders...

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

They were not made by Goiot. I ordered 12 of them from Amel about 4 years ago.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Galveston Island
Sent using Google Fi
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mar 25, 2017 19:45, "greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

On older SM's the portlights and some of the cabin doors were held open with black rubber "mushrooms".  After 20 years ours are starting to degrade.  I have never seen them available from Goiot (the original manufacturer) and Maude says Amel has none left in stock.

Anybody else already solve this problem and care to share?  I have a couple ideas of varying degrees of elegance but haven't finalized my thoughts yet...

Bill Kinney

SM#160 Harmonie

Ponce, PR