Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Turkey Qsails

Mark Pitt

I second this view of Qsails.  I received my sails last spring and they were of excellent quality.  I would certainly buy from them again.

  Mark Pitt
  Sabbatical III, ASM #419, Carloforte, Italy

On Mar 24, 2017, at 8:18 AM, danielmfrey63@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

James

my boat (SN 64) is based in Turkey / Kuşadası (west coast of Turkey). I am there almost each month. No problems with terrorism in this area - yet.

I ordered new sails for my boat at Q-sails and I was impressed by the quality of their work. I can recommend the company without hesitation and would buy my sails there again.

Best - Daniel

SY HEUREKA
SN 64 / 1992
Kuşadası / Turkey