Engine Room Door - Struts

tfortner1975

Hello all,

I'm away from the boat, but headed back to her soon. I want to install a couple of struts to hold the engine room deck hatch open. I currently have to tie it off - not the biggest of issues for sure, but I saw a picture of Cream Puff and it has struts. Not sure if he fitted them or a late addition to Amels. If anyone has the size / experience for a Santorin I would appreciate the info. Or I'll be measuring when I return and posting when I get it sorted.

Thanks to all. (Also, anyone in the Bournemouth / Poole area at the moment?)

Trevor
S/V Iris, SN 027
Phuket
(I'm currently in Abu Dhabi)