From: John and Anne on Bali Hai
Date: 19/09/2007 16:57:47
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] watermaker filters

Perhaps my last message was not clear. It seems to me that if the high
pressure pump produces high pressures on the out side it will produce
huge suction on the in side and if it cannot get water it will destruct
something en route.
It is a pity that the documentation does not suggest the size of
filter and it may well be that 5 micron is also too small.

Best wishes, Anne and John SM 319