From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 10:13 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Raw water cooling

Eric , No , it may well be the original pump , and no I don't remember sanding the cover , but I will . It may be a good idea to replace the cover if its available . As I just posted back to Bill on a previous boat a had wear on the back plate as well as the cover. On that pump it had a very thin plate in the back of the pump that could be replaced , a wear plate. I don't know if this pump is the same. It fit so precisely it appeared to be the pump housing itself. Thanks for the suggestion.

Pat SM#123