Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Failed outhaul

steve_morrison@...

Maud just sent me two new motors for our outhaul and main mast furler and they were roughly 750 euros each.  They are Leroy Somer MBT82M where my originals were MBT86M.  They seem to have the same specs, but are physically smaller and lack the easy access brush caps of the original such that the brush assembly must be removed to access or change them.  I have to find someone that can mill plastic so that I can machine a new collar that goes between the motor and gear box and to which the white plastic shell clamps.  Hope that may be helpful if you look towards replacing the motor.

Steve Morrison
sm380 TouRai
Brunswick, Georgia