From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of christoph.kasper@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: 06 April 2017 10:19:04
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] rigg of santorin when should it be changed?

hi

staying in Turkey ölast year  the guys there told me that the meanwhile twenty year old rigg is broken and should be changed. costs: 10000.- Euro !!!!!!!

now I checked the rigg in Sicily - no damage found, no rost -   the rigger was impressed because of the quality.

He told me to do the following repairs:  nothing!!  :-)

what is your experience - after twenty years- change or not?

thank you all for your ideas...

Christoph