Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Pulley needed

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Alex,

I do not have the exact answer to your question, but maybe I have a piece of the puzzle for you. I am fairly sure that your hull number had an Amel recall on the original alternator. Do you know if you have the original or the replacement?

I think this may be a case to have a conversation with SAV at Amel. sav"at"amel.fr. If I were you I would attach some closeup photos of your alternator.

And, I am surprised that Electec could not help you...my opinion of those guys is good.

Best,

Bill
X-BeBe

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Alex Ramseyer alexramseyer@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Dear Amelians,
I'm looking for a new pulley for the MasterVolt alternator for my 2005 Volvo D3-110 diesel. Neither the Volvo service company (CAT) here in St. Martin, nor Electec (which is specialized in alternators and electrical stuff) seem to know where/how to get it. Does anyone of you know where I get it?
Thanks for your contribution,
Alex Ramseyer
SY NOSTRESS, AMEL54 n.15