Super Maramu #207 for sale Long Beach CA

linda.desalvo

Hello All,

After owning our Amel Super Maramu Hull No. 207 for 11 years we are reluctantly offering her for sale.

We are her second owner and the original owner has become a great friend and still sails with us each year. She is in excellent ongoing cursing condition with many upgrades and new bottom paint.

Please contact me if you know of anyone interested in acquiring a great cursing boat currently located in Long Beach, California.

My contact email info is “jdesalvo at quantumce.com” and my phone number is 206 650-3901.

Happy sailing, Jim DeSalvo, SV Liebling, SM #207

Long Beach, CA