ERGO Insurance Med

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Every one;

Has any one used ERGO Sigorta Anonim Sirketi Insurance in the Med?

When we purchased B&B Kokomo in Turkey a couple of years ago, they had the best proposal and what on paper seems to be the best coverage. We have used them for the past couple of years and is due for renewal again this month. They are quoting 2,200 Euros for 550,000 Euros in coverage which seems reasonable and nothing odd seems to stand out in the policy. It is coverage mainly for the Med, which is where we will be for a few more years, We have not had any issues so have not had any claims so we do not know what their response will be in case of a claim.

We are wondering if any one has used them and had any claims or has any other information that would give any indication of how they respond in case a claim needs to be filed.

I would also be interested in recommendation of other insurance companies that you may have had a positive experience with in the Med.

Thank you

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

Amel 54 #099