Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Replacing AMFA Fresh Water System by Jabsco

Mark Pitt

Hi,

I did away with the accumulator tank altogether and installed a Jabsco variable-flow pump two years ago: Jabsco V-Flo 5.0 Water Pressure Pump, variable flow, constant pressure. Model 42755-0094 (19-LPM, 40-PSI, 24-Volt, 6 Amps). So far it works great but I keep a spare on-board.

Mark

Sabbatical III, SM#419

On 4/13/2017 7:31 PM, osterberg.paul.l@gmail.com [amelyachtowners] wrote:
Hello Dominique
We installed a Jabsco par 4 pump with a Johnosn 2 liter accumulator tank, we thought the Jabsco was to small and the quality did not look great. So fare it works very well. We will probably replace the anchor wash punp with a Jabsco pump par 4, and buy two as spare then they can replace the toilet punps as well as fresh water and anchor wash pump.That will give flexibility and reduce number of different pumps ro keep as spare
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 Bahamas

Posted by: osterberg.paul.l@gmail.com

Yahoo Groups Links