From: "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: 15/04/2017 9:31 AM (GMT+10:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Painting deck stripes - how much paint is needed??

Between 1 & 2 liters for 2 coats, if applied by a striping tool. I really suggest cream color which will take 2 coats. Be sure to sand the old paint.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Apr 14, 2017 6:09 PM, "joedoakes66@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Soon I will my painting my deck stripes.  I'm using a mono-urethane paint.  Can anyone provide an estimate of quantity needed to complete the job?

Ben

Ben and Gayle

La Bella Vita

SM2K #347