Re: Replacing AMFA Fresh Water System by Jabsco

greatketch@...

In my experience Jabsco pumps work, but have a fairly short lifetime in the kind of use they get on a boat where people live full time.  They are cheap enough that you can get two and keep a spare if you like them.

My OEM fresh water pump had been changed to a Jabsco long before I bought Harmonie, and it was time to replace it again.  I ended up with pumps made by an Italian company, Marco.  They are gear pumps with a variable speed controller. Quiet, and smooth flow.  Very few moving parts.  Medium priced.  Check back with me in 10 years and I'll let you know how they last!

Bill Kinney
SM160 Harmonie
Culebra, P.R.