Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Onan Generator strange issue

Mark Erdos

Duane,

This is incredible. As I think about it, it is the only possible solution for your Onan filling with fresh water. You certainly titled the post correctly “strange issue”

When we next haulout, I will check the valve. Thanks for all the details. This was quite enlightening.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currenlty cruising – Puerto Rico

www.creampuff.us