Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New owners of an old Maramu

John Clark

Hi Jacob,
   congratulations on the upcoming launch.  I am currently anchored in Great Bay on the Dutch side.  I just got back to the boat after a couple of weeks in the States.  I have fallen out of touch these last few weeks while out of town, but I think there are several Amelians here in St. Maarten right now. We should try for a meet up...maybe "launch party."

John Clark
Vent de Soleil  SM 37
Great Bay St. Maarten

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:35 AM, jacob.champness@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all.

We're the new owners of Maramu 202, launched as Bon Edda in 1986. We've got her on the hard in French St. Martin while we address some deferred maintenance issues, but hope to launch her soon. I look forward to being a member of the Amel community. Thanks to you all for making it so awesome. Thanks to David for encouraging us, Olivier for a our survey, Horst for commissioning her, and Brigitte for helping us bring it all together!

Jacob, April, and our 2 girls
Maramu #202
Lark