Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Hauling out Hurricane season in Cairns

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Fred,

I did look at the facilities in Mackay and they seemed OK to me. There seemed to be plenty of support subcontractors at the yard. I did not look at the facilities in Cairns.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 3:35 AM, scentstone@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thank you Bill for your support fast answer.

My plan is the fastest transit to Darwin and Indian ocean, that's the reason why I would like to haul her out in Cairns.
Did you check or evaluate the shipyards with on shore storage (Cairns or Mackay) ? or do you advise me against hauling out there ?

Thanks a lot and kind regards.

Fred

S/V Scentstone SM2K #375