(No subject)

Samuel Jobin <sjobin@...>

Hello all

We're currently shopping for a boat to take our young family safely through a whole chunk of the world over the next few years.  Amel Maramu 45' are top of our shopping list but we're located in Quebec Canada where none are to be found.  I'll be travelling for work to SanFrancisco next week (25 to 29 of April) and was wondering if there was any owner that would be willing to let me peek inside their Maramu so I can see it for myself.  I would like to confirm my impressions / validate our choice before starting to shop more seriously for THE boat.

More than willing to bring a few beers for the fellow captain who's willing to take on my offer!
Thanks guys
sam