Re: Hauling out Hurricane season in Cairns

scentstone

A great thank you to all of you David Colin and John (+Bill again).
An update from Cairns Yacht Squadron : they declined my application because the Super Maramu is too large for their lift.
On the other hand, I've got an extensive information from Bundaberg Port Marina which appears to be very well organized for hauling out and store securely the boat. Colin's information are also really helpful. I'll finish to evaluate the alternatives including Scarborough and New Zealand which wasn't part of my first plan and let you know.

Thank you
F.