Re: Autoprop Plastic Cap and Zinc Anode Sources

Jim Anderson

In case my original post was unclear:
If you want to buy a plastic cap fro your Autoprop you can get it here:

King Propulsion, Virgina Beach, Virginia, USA tel. +1 757 962 9219
kingpropulsion dot com
roderick.sampson"at"kingpropulsion"dot"com
About $36.00 US plus shipping for the H-6 Autoprop plastic cap with fasteners

By way of further information, both King Propulsion in Virginia, USA and AB Marine in Rhode Island, USA are authorized Brunton's distributors. When I called AB Marine I was told the plastic cap was unavailable and the zinc cap was about $40.00 US plus shipping. When I called King Propulsion I was told that they would get me the plastic cap right away and ship it in a few days, and that if I wanted a zinc cap I should just order it from boatzincs"dot"com for under $20.00US because if I they sold it to me they would have to charge me about double that amount.

Jim
SM384 Sirena Azul
Seattle