Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Buyers

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Jay,

Congratulations! I did not realize that you owned popyachts.com. I thought David Perkins founded it. Congratulations on your good fortune and hard work.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 7:45 PM, J Wagam jwagam@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I am an Amel owner and Broker. I recently had the wonderful experience of listing and quickly selling a bristol condition 2002 SM. We were under contract in 5 days after the listing went fully live. A pivotal part of the sale was the condition of the boat, and the owners knowledge and willingness to have a smooth transaction through training the buyer. My brokerage is also the largest in the world and we have more buyers than boats. I am now in the position of having a lot of potential Amel buyers who were backups for that sale.

I love these boats. If you are interested in selling, I have eager buyers. Email me at jayw@... if you are ready to sell. I am not trying to use our owners group as a marketing tool but it is rare to have so many people wanting to join our community.

Fair winds and following seas.
Jay Wagamon

PS - I am also looking for a dinghy davit if anyone has one for sale