Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Maramu mainsail furling issues

John Clark

Hi Jacob,  I just left Budget Marine in Simpson Bay.  Am getting a beer mulling over a quote.   Where are you, I might be able to dinghy over.

John Clark
SV Vent de Soleil. SM 37
Simpson Bay SXM

On Apr 23, 2017 10:16 PM, "jacob.champness@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone know someone who can help sort out issues with the furler on our new-to-us Maramu in St Martin? It worked well during our sea-trial, but is now stuck furled to within about 1 meter of closed.   Neither the manual nor the power furler seems to be able to budge it either in or out.  Any more experienced Amel folk in the vicinity able to swing by and take look?  I'd definitely owe you a beer or 6...