Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Maramu mainsail furling issues

amelforme

Hi Jacob and I can see from your photos that you have the later style masts and furling which is good. Much better than the earlier system. As always, Olivier is correct in telling you where all the switches are and how to manually furl the main and check the brushes. Good luck with it all.

Joel F. Potter
THE EXPERIENCED AMEL GUY
954-812-2485

On Apr 24, 2017, at 10:33 AM, jacob.champness@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Oh I just realized that at some point we started talking about the jib furler, but my issue is actually with the main furler. Sorry for the confusion. My jib furler is fine. The one that's giving me trouble is the main.

Jacob Champness
Maramu #202 - Lark
St. Martin