Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Deck restoration question

Grover Cleveland <thegrovitron@...>

Hello I am Christopher and new to this fantastic forum. I am not yet an owner BUT I am shopping for my very own Amel. So with that said I try and not miss a signal post/discussion that is posted. Trying to learn and understand before I buy a my cruiser.

  With that said I have been reading a lot about the decking and refinishing for refurbished traction and appearance. Please excuse my ignorance but is there a way people can

On Apr 24, 2017, at 08:32, dennis@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I've been looking at some of the synthetic decking products and will probably go down that path if all else fails.

The worst cracking is around the cockpit area and in some areas the faux 'caulking' has also flaked out. Before I do anything drastic I saw that treadmaster have a restoration product that might rejuvenate the faux timber without 'smoothing out' the timber grain finish or compromising grip. I'm going to look into this option further.