Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Deck restoration question

Grover Cleveland <thegrovitron@...>

Hay thank you Craig, now I have a much clearer picture of the topic. Sorry about the name mix up, "Christopher" is my formal name, Grover is my middle name and Grover is what I normally use. I will pay closer attention to not miss represent in the future 👍.

On Apr 24, 2017, at 12:43, sangaris@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Christopher (or is it Grover Cleveland?),

Good that you will be learning more about Amels. The deck is not a separate material. It is the fiberglass of the deck structure with the gelcoat textured by the mold. Hence, it is not something one can replace.
Craig, SN68