Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Registration
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 11:52 AM

Alexandre,

Thanks!!!! Good
to know. We will adjust our plans accordingly. I guess we
will have to hop back
to USVI after a short stent in the BVI. We have a pending
inquiry into HM
Customs about this very thing. Being influenced by the
Brits, it will probably
take them year, or two, to get to the email. Not sure that
any port of call is
worth a 5% levee on the boat.

With best
regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel
- Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currenlty
cruising – Puerto Rico

www.creampuff.us

Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 10:35 AM

Alexandre,

Are you sure

about the one month for a BVI flagged boat? Do you have a

source for more

information?

With best

regards,