Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Adding Bilge area pumping Capacity

Alan Leslie

Embarrassing to say, we hit a couple of coral bomies on the way out of the atoll of Fulaga in SE Fiji, we bounced off the reef twice before we got into the channel on the way out...bang !, bang ! it was heart wrenching...we sailed another 2000 miles through the Fijian archipelago on to New Caledonia and then to New Zealand before we hauled out
AND...other than paint scrapes on the keel....no damage at all
I've been all over the boat and cannot find anything cracked or moved ...she is perfect
What a boat !!!

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437