Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Removing the damn Vetus coupling

James Alton

Eric,

  I have had some pretty good luck with the Rust Bullet paint used on steel in bilges.  Nothing lasts forever of course.  There is product called Trailercoat made by Petit (#6981) which is a similar type of product as RB(moisture cured polyurethane with the aluminum plates) that works well and is less expensive if you ever have a larger project.  Congratulations on finishing your job.

James Alton

SV Sueno,  Maramu #220