Re: Tiny lights on 24V panel

Willem Kroes

Hi Rink,

I agree with Bill that these small lights are standard industrial and everywhere available. This is not the case with 2 bigger warning lights on the SM for the gas solenoid and the same on the sea cooling water intake near the entrance. These lights are not anymore in production. I will contact Maude Touillet about these (broken red cover glass).

By the way are you Dutch? I just bought my SM Kavanga and hope to bring her to Spain or Portugal this summer after a replacement of the standing rigging

Best regards,

Willem Kroes.

SM2k #351 Kavanga