Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: kimberlite can carry 345 Gallons of diesel.

Eric Freedman

WE carry a lot of fuel on kimberlite as some of my crew have work schedules and it is necessary to make an airport on time.

We crossed the Atlantic on just the main tank.

Other times we have had to motor extensively around the Bermuda high.

Heading from Colombia last year to Guadeloupe we used a lot of fuel.

In my last boat there was no wind for 6 days and I motored from Bermuda to New York.

I have always come in with around 600 liters of fuel. But better than 0 liters.

I have only filled the tank on the aft cabin top 2 times in 15 years. And did not need it.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: "dennis@...  [amelyachtowners]"