Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Frigoboat Fridge Door Seal for Super Maramu 2000

Mark Erdos

Kent,

I haven’t replace them on this boat. On the fridge/freezer under the seats, I move the lower half of the lock down a little bit to make a better seal. This worked well.

Here is a link for a company have used in the past. www.Barefrigeration.com  and go to Custom Gaskets.  Find the profile you want and follow the measuring instructions and then order.  They have a quality product at a very reasonable price.

Please let me know if you wind up doing the fridge (under the counter). I am thinking about doing ours. It is not a tight as it should be. I would like to know how the seal comes off and is installed. I haven’t looked at it very closely yet.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currenlty cruising – Puerto Rico

www.creampuff.us