From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 6:55 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Adding Bilge area pumping Capacity

Eric,

Thanks for you reply. I understand and agree.

Now there is a question about a check valve in the bilge pump hose. On my SM #345 there is a check valve on the bilge pump hose.  Bilge pump does not work if check valve failed open.
On my previous boat I have had a check valve on the bilge pump hose.
I don't see a problem with that. Please explain why you see a problem with a check valve.

Vladimir
SM #345
LIFE IS GOOD