Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Raymarine A3G AST -Drive Stopped

Duane Siegfri

Bill,

The voltage on the clutch connection on the S3G reads 12.9volts.  That seems good.  The "Power" connections are 24.5 volts.  The "Motor" wires (next to the "Power" wires and connected by screw lugs) reads 0.0V.

I had the instruments all turned on (the three breakers on the 24V panel)  For good measure I also turned on the "Instrument" breaker in the hanging closet, and the PG500 and Hydra, although that should make no difference.

If the "Motor" is not getting power, then I would think I have an issue with the S3G???

I'm going to look at the connections to be sure there isn't some corrosion.

Thanks,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477