Re: problem em

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Hi Gianni:

I am not sure why I can't get your emails. I configured my email to accept your
specific email address. I too have never had that happen before.

I made 10 more tools tonight and will post some more photos in the impeller
folder of the photos section showing the process. It is very simple. If you have
access to self locking pliers of the sort depicted all you need is 2 pieces of stainless
steel about 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch by 1.5 inches long. I cut a series of grooves
in the stainless to act as serrations. I cut the ViceGrips tips off and TIG weld
the stainless to the pliers ends. That is all there is to it. It takes me about 20
minutes per tool. The biggest part is rounding up the materials. The Vice
Grip metal is tempered steel so I have to use a die grinder to cut off the tips.

Look for those photos and best of luck.

Gary

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Giovanni Testa" <gtesta23@...> wrote:

Hi Gary,
sorry I receive all your em , but I receive back my answer to you, also the last one with
TEST COMPLETE
I have never had such a problem !?!?
Gianni