Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fixing/replacing copper on holding tank

Mark Erdos

Oh Steve, One more thing. I forgot the most important part. Wash the holding tank out before you start the repair. Open the drain valve and remove the deck cap. Flush it with a water hose. When you think it is clean, flush it again. And then, repeat this step one more time.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currenlty cruising – Puerto Rico

www.creampuff.us