Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Antifouling

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Hajo,

It is very good to hear from you. Sometimes you can buy it in a 20 liter pale for less than four of the 5 liter cans. Two coats will take more than 16 liters and you can easily do a third coat on the waterline, keel and rudder with 20 liters.

Don't forget to get some paint inside the saltwater intake. Also this is a perfect time to squirt some grease in the WC Holding tank valves...the valve is about 125-150mm inside the exit hole. A grease gun with a 200mm hose works fine. Squirt some grease in then go inside and open and close the valve 10 times, then repeat.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On May 4, 2017 05:38, "Amw amw08@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi everybody,

I have to do the antifouling on my Supermaramu with International Micron 66.
Does anybody know how much antifouling I need for two coats.

Thanks in advance

Hajo
SM 150 Serafine
Carloforte