From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2017 8:07 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Yanmar Start-Stop issue

I erroneously refer to relay/solenoid as Valero is should be VALEO

Ben Driver

S/V La Bella Vita

SM #347

On May 5, 2017, at 11:52 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ben and Gayle,

I should be on board by 4 Pm Sunday the 14th Betty arrives on the 15th about 2 PM.

We would live to meet you.

Please knock hard on the boat as we usually are closed up with the AC running.

Any luck with the start stop problem?

Fair Winds

Eric