Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Haulout - Storage Checklists

hanspeter baettig

Hi Dan Carlson
I and other Amel owners do not understand your question. You are the new owner of BeBe ,earlier boat from Bill the Admiral?
My two cent words. Ask him. He knows ewerything about your boat and he knows Trinidad as well as I remember.
Kr
Hanspeter
Tamango 2, SM 16
PS:
During summer time it will be humide and wet. When i was there for 3 month during huricane saison, I put on the outside of the hutch in the saloon a aircoold ac, which was checked 3 times per week by a local person. Also my boat was coverd with a with plasitic cover, seald by heat, and the boat was by Peak in a special saved yard. Saved by Rottwiler dog's in the night.
Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 11.05.2017 um 17:47 schrieb 'dancarlson367@...' dancarlson367@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi all,   We will be hauling our SM out at the end of the month for 5 months of storage in Trinidad.

We would love to see checklists and hear tips from others who have a good annual routine.

Some key questions for me are:
- temp and humidity control
- UV protection
- pest control
- dinghy storage
- storage of sails and other canvas items

Thanks for any experiences you can share.

Best regards, Dan Carlson
sv BeBe, SM 387